Looking for a low-cost email campaigning platform with list segmentation, a/b testing, timewarp delivery, real-time tracking report & drag & drop composer.Mailbluster Documentation
MailBluster Subscription Form
Shape has a functional newsletter signup system using MailBluster. To make the form work, simply add the class
<form class="mailbluster-subscribe"> and you can show the feedback message anywhere in the from by adding this class
You can specify the success message by providing value via this hidden input inside the form
<input type="hidden" value="Thank you so much for subscribing!">
See the sample code under the form below for better understanding.
<form class="mailbluster-subscribe"> <div class="mailbluster-feedback"></div> <input type="hidden" value="Thank you so much for subscribing!"> <input class="form-control mb-4" name="firstName" placeholder="First Name" type="text"> <input class="form-control mb-4" name="lastName" placeholder="Last Name" type="text"> <input class="form-control mb-4" name="email" placeholder="Email" type="email"> <button class="btn btn-primary" type="submit">Subscribe</button> </form>
- Sign in or Sign up to MailBluster
- Create a brand if not created
- Go to Brand Settings
- Go to API tab under Settings page
- Click Create API key button
- Enter the API key name. For example, if the api key is going to be used for inserting leads from your blog newsletter form, give it a name like My Blog's Newsletter. This name just helps you to identify the usage of this API key later. This does not impact the control of your access.
- Copy the API key. You need to put the API key in following way.
assets/php/mailbluster.php and change the API key with yours at
$apiKey = "YOUR_API_KEY";
MailBluster documentation can be found here ⟶
MailBluster support can be found here ⟶
Start building beautiful apps
369 ape view Avenue
369 ape view Avenue
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
+91 3929 3355
Latest Shape news, articles, and resources sent straight to your inbox every month.